This Week’s Episode:
This week’s episode is the recording from one of our Productivity Q&A Sessions. If you are interested in participating in these live sessions, they are held on the 2nd Tuesday of every month at 12:30pm. Learn more at http://erictivers.com/events
Nisha Subramanian joins me in answering questions in this session. We cover a plethora of topics that people with ADHD face. We discuss time-blocking, goal organization, starting projects, time management and much more.
- [04:42] - During registration, a question on how to combat paralysis and overwhelm when starting something was asked. We discuss some tips and strategies.
- [08:03] - Another person asks how to recover and not feel like the entire day is ruined when something goes wrong in the morning.
- [14:50] - Jane asks for advice on organizing goals and tasks of various size and importance.
- [20:17] - Lisa asks for advice on email management. This is something I’m currently working on, but I share some strategies that have worked for me in the past.
- [29:02] - Jessica jumps into the Q&A to ask a question about strategies for recognizing that you’re on autopilot. This leads to Jessica not realizing she didn’t do something until it’s too late to complete that task.
- [38:36] - Nisha asks me to share any takeaways from my recent time management presentation at the CHADD Conference that people could implement in their daily lives.
- [48:35] - Amy wonders if time-blocking is even possible. I explain my time-blocking strategies.
- [57:19] - Jeff asks about perseveration and how to stop doing it.
- [1:04:40] - With questions wrapping up, some participants join the call for a little chit-chat session. Becky is a graduate student and recently discovered this podcast. Becky is struggling with the way her graduate program is structured and we discuss techniques she can implement.
- [1:18:17] - Kim joins the call and we discuss his appearance on this podcast. This leads to a conversation about the ADHD reWired Coaching and Accountability group.
Use my Audible.com affiliate link for your favorite titles:
Not sure where to start on Audible? Start with Brené Brown’s The Gift of Imperfections or The Power of Vulnerability
ADHD reWired Coaching and Accountability Group!
We have dates for our winter sessions for the group. The winter session will start on January 16th. Registration ends Friday, December 30th!
Get your ADHD questions answered live! These will continue in 2017 on the 2nd Tuesday of every month at 12:30pm.
ADHD Friendly Guide to Understanding Insurance
Go from “WTF!” to “Done!” with our three-part series. Jessica Stillwell will be presenting the information and answering all of your questions. Go to http://erictivers.com/events to register!
ADHD reWired Coaching and Accountability Group
Do you want to improve your productivity, develop better habits, and experience the true power of accountability from members of our own tribe? Learn more at CoachingReWired.com.
Want to be a guest?
Hey! What about you? Do you have a story? Are you a Coach? Are you an ADHD Clinician? If you answered yes to any of these questions and you’d like to be a guest, schedule a pre-interview call here.